Upon successful completion of the course the student will be able to:
- to understand the basic concepts, principles, and laws of Mechanical Engineering, Electricity and Magnetism,
- to apply the knowledge acquired in solving complex problems,
- to evaluate, analyze and relate this knowledge,
- to develop critical thinking skills in order to interpret phenomena of everyday life,
- to cooperate harmoniously and productively with other fellow students in solving problems and delivering assignments.