Upon successful completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Understand and list Wireless Sensor Network technologies as IoT infrastructure networks.
- Understand the architectural principles underlying wireless communications and emerging Internet of Things technologies.
- Distinguish and interpret the operational characteristics, and hardware and software architectures of IoT sensor and actuator systems.
- Implement IoT firmware using embedded systems.
- Examine and design real-time IoT systems.
- Design and develop simple IoT applications.