Upon completion of the course, students:
- Know basic concepts of multi-agent systems and their relationship with Artificial Intelligence, Distributed Systems, Philosophical considerations, Social theories, Psychology, Linguistics and Economics.
- Can analyze the components of the basic architectures used to develop multi-agent systems (Logical Agents, Reasoning Agents).
- Can analyze agent interactions with elements of game theory.
- Can implement the basic mechanisms for negotiation between agents – auctions, negotiation for the division of tasks and resources, logical reasoning.
- Can analyze agent communication based on speech act theory.