Upon successful completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Understand and describe the mechanism of remote sensing and aerial photography.
- Recognize the electromagnetic spectrum and applications of its use.
- Recognize satellite sensors and types of satellites.
- Explain the techniques of radiometric image enhancement and its spatial enhancement (filters).
- Define and resolve image transformation problems.
- List Radar and microwave imaging mechanisms.
- List supervised and unsupervised classifications and classification accuracy.
- Describe the mechanisms of the interaction of radiation with the Earth’s environment.
- Synthesize his knowledge to propose solutions to problems concerning remote sensing applications in the Terrestrial and Marine environment, Physical