The course focuses on basic and specialized concepts and structures related to programming languages that support object orientation using the JAVA language.
Students after this course will:
- Have been sufficiently exposed to the object-oriented programming paradigm.
- Have understood and learned the JAVA language
- Focus on the core of the JAVA language.
- Understand user interface with Swing.
- Understand interfacing with relational databases, files, and streams.
- Have knowledge of multi-threaded programming and basic networking.