The course focuses on programming concepts for mobile (portable) devices and distributed computing systems. It also includes two hours of student practice with exercises.
Upon successful completion of the course, students should be able to:
- Define what a distributed computing system is and what are its main characteristics.
- Develop complex mobile programs with dozens of classes and dozens of different layouts-screens.
- Develop databases with dozens of tables for mobile applications.
- Apply a case-by-case adaptation method to the user environment for distributed computing applications.
- Choose the appropriate error handling method for sensor data in distributed computing applications.