Upon successful completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Recognize the basic principles of primary production and the application of precision technology.
- Understand and explain GPS and GIS technologies in primary production
- Understand the ways of producing variability maps and their necessity in precision agriculture
- Describe the types and function of production mapping sensors.
- Describe the types and operation of sensors for measuring ground parameters.
- Explain the operation of modern telecommunication technologies (such as 5G, WSN) and their application in intelligent precision agriculture.
- Describe the mechanism of operation of precision systems.
- Explain the working mechanisms of positioning systems and geographic information systems in primary production.
- Synthesize his knowledge to be able to design precision systems in primary production based on modern data collection, storage, and transmission technologies.